The Barnabas International Group
Phone: 301-500-4051 Ex#12
All content volunteered, donated, supplied, or posted publicly online, and/or in or made available to our site links or applications, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations is the property of The Barnabas International Group or its content suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content included in or made available through any part of the site is the exclusive property of The Barnabas International Group and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. Images and video’s taken at our events can be used, changed, and/or edited for our specific marketing purposes.
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please submit your complaint to the address above. We respond quickly to the concerns of owners about any alleged infringement.
Submit a report in writing, please provide us with this information:
• A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
• A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
• Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
• A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The Staff Management